Re: [gardeners] Raccoons

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:56:55 +0100

if I were doing it over now, the first thing I would do would be to enclose the
entire yard, sides and top, with stainless steel wire netting, and have cement
wall all around with broken class bits embedded in the top edge. much cheaper in
the long run, and relaxes the mind. no more worries about thieves, for one
thing.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver