Re: [gardeners] To Do in August

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:14:29 +0100

yes, seaweed is what I have promoted so hard for so many decades. Can't
beat it. That's why I reprinted the book: Seaweed in Agriculture and
Horticulture. make you local library buy,it $35, so everyone can read it.
Well, not exactly. Usually the first person who takes it out steals it.
Just make sure YOU are the first one to check it out !

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver