Re: [gardeners] Propagating daylilies from proliferations

Doug Reed (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply Elizabeth. The scape is starting to turn brown now, but
I don't see any roots forming. The leaves of the prolif. are about 1 1/2 to 2
inches tall. I'll give it another week or so and see if some roots form.

Thanks again,

-Doug Reed
-Boulder, CO