Re: [gardeners] CA

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:32:00 +0100

yes, i suppose cheaper elsewhere, but to me the most important thing is
to get away from snow for the rest of my life--that's what I have been
doing for the last 30 yrs. Never want to see that white stuff again, evn
tho I know WHO created it.

To me that lack of cold is the most important thing Every winter in
Minnesota I nearly died from pneumonia. Something peculiar about my
makeup i guess, since no one else in the family ever got it.

yeah, warmth is everything to me.  but i know what you mean

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver