RE: [gardeners] Opinions please

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:13:55 -0700

Well, I can't honestly claim lack of geometric sense but I can claim lack of
geometric skill. After looking at it again I think I can tweak it in a
couple of places to round it out a bit more without too much work.  I
wouldn't be too concerned except I did do a small round one only about 20'
away that I did manage to get fairly circular.

Terry