RE: [gardeners] Opinions please

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:14:29 -0700

Learning that I can change things in my garden later is something that I am
slowly learning.  I've been trying to use the never do things twice rule and
it just doesn't work in the garden. I do like more formal structures but my
plantings are more informal.  Your right, when the plants fill out they will
hide a lot of irregularity, or is that add irregularity?  If the Etoile
Violette clematis I planted against the tree trunk survives and takes off it
will definitely be the focal point.

Thanks Lucinda.

Terry