Re: Happy Birthday! Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Elizabeth (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:23:30 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0225_01C1446D.9BE3B4C0

You could always put in a nice, fluffy, soft sheepskin rug.  We saw one =
years ago on a trip to England, and have regretted not getting it ever =
since.  Since I'd already bought quite a bit of china, an antique =
cakestand, etc. etc. there was no room in our suitcases.  Should have =
asked if they'd ship it for us.
Guess we could get one around here, but it just wouldn't be the same.  =
:)

Garden reference:  I planted a Pink Delight buddleia and 2 forsythia =
'Lynwood Gold' this afternoon.  Everything's planted that I've bought so =
far, except an 'October Glory' maple and an American Yellowwood =
(cladastris lutea) I'll be picking up from a local grower later in the =
season.

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20