Re: [gardeners] Memory Garden

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:40:59 +0100

The real and only real comfort is that you can see the lost one AGAIN, in
the resurrection. The hard part is living until then. I can pray for you
that it is made easier as time pases, less time left for you to wait until
seeing the lost one again.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver