Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:13:55 -0500

She's feeling much better now. She slept all but a few hours of yesterday and last night, she was
very sleep deprived. I'm washing clothes and trying to get some work done in my office today, lucky
I work at home. She's laying in bed reading the morning paper and doing the crossword, another
addiction of hers. She's substitute teaching this year so she teaches lots of different classes.
We're hoping she may get a full-time contract again in January, that's when teachers get
disillusioned with the pay and go to Texas. Gotta go fix both of us some breakfast.

George