RE: [gardeners] Letting go for the winter

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:21:19 -0700

Lived there half my life, in fact I was born there.  I love the land but I
don't like so many people, the politics, rude drivers, and the fog so I just
visit a couple of time a year. :-D

I like a variety of decisive weather- hot in summer and cold in winter
etc...  if you'll pardon the expression, to me fog is half a*ssed weather.
I'm young still so maybe someday I'll get tired of the cold and the
adventures of snow.

Terry
E. WA. USDA zone 4, Sunset zone 1