Re: winter in a Calif. garden, was Re: [gardeners] test

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:31:36 -0600

Didn't smell it. But I will in the morning. Not Queen Anne's Lace. It is
low to the ground, not a tall stem or anything. And since it has been there
about a year and has never bloomed, I suspect it doesn't. Will let you know
in the morning.

Janni