Re: [gardeners] Re: winter in a Calif. garden

GizmoAZ (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:33:50 -0700

Laugh!  Oh my goodness!  Either that or find a drier climate ;)
--
-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 200 Roses and 125 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!
-----
 Hey, this isn't my tagline ! Who put it here ?

--
-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 200 Roses and 125 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!
-----
 Democracy is three wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper