ESP, was:Re: [gardeners] Re: finding wells

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:54:35 -0600

While I was on the helicopter going to the hospital in the middle of my first heart attack I used
self-hypnosis to get away from the pain. Woke up to find they had a thumper on me and were giving me
CPR. Nurse said my blood pressure, pulse, and respiration were so low they were afraid I was dying.
Ended up being part of a gubmint study for the next 5 years. Concensus - no proof of anything
paranormal but that I did have the ability to go into a deep trance upon need. Had been doing
self-hypnosis since I was about 10 years old so wasn't surprised.

Not so sure about the ESP though. I went through a study at Duke University about 40 some odd years
ago and missed all of the cards. I thought that meant I had no ESP but the Rhine Institute docs said
it was proof I had it in spades as I avoided giving right answers. Said chance would have given me
50/50 right and wrong. Me, I don't know, I just know that occasionally I get glimpses of things that
startle me at the time. Miz Anne thinks I can read her mind but I think it's being together for 44
years come June. We met and fell in love in June of 1958.

George