Re: [gardeners] Tuesday not in the garden

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:37:04 -0600

Yeah, in hindsight I should have done the same. Unfortunately HD has done other things for me on a
timely basis and somewhat cheaper than local folks want. I live in a heavily industrialized area
(refineries and chemical plants) and craftsmen here get paid exceedingly well. I would have had to
pay about $2K more for an individual but probably would have ended up with an install that was on
time and with better cabinets. Oh well, maybe in another 30 years. <VBG>

George