Re: [gardeners] Monday in the kitchen and garage and attic

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:59:05 -0600

Yep, we're both crippling around right now. Miz Anne, being younger and prettier, is in better shape
than I am. My old back is aching but that will work out as the day goes on. Twenty years ago I would
have done all the attic crawling and rewired everything myself, same with the kitchen remodel.
Nowadays I pay for the work to be done and smile while they do it. Expecting electrician back today
plus the cabinet installers, that should keep Sleepy hiding in the bedroom. She doesn't like all
these people and machinery in her house.

Did you try super glueing your acrylic piece back together? That often works well. Be sure to unplug
the power line to the computer prior to any work though. We need all the gardeners we can get..

George