[gardeners] Bullfrogs& Tadpoles..

Rockymrw@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:31:09 EDT

--part1_118.ff346a1.29eb08cd_boundary

In a message dated 4/13/2002 7:15:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mzdc@mindspring.com writes:

> Now it's getting the fish and bullfrogs and tadpoles
> safely back in before dark!

 do the bullfrogs eat the fish in your pond?
I notided I had a school of young fish  back about a month ago, now I have
tons  of frog eggs and todpoles and do not see any small fish. So I am
wondering if the grogs made  of with the fish?
Marie (upstate S.C.)