Re: [gardeners] Tree planting advice

Fri, 10 May 2002 07:33:20 -0500

This being the case there may be a root problem on the downhill side allowing the tree to lean
and,ultimately, to fall over on that side. Usually you dig a good sized flat place to plant trees on
a slope. Those that were seeded and grow naturally on slopes still have a tendency to collapse
downhill.

George