Re: [gardeners] Wednesday, pretty close to the garden

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:07:06 -0500

Yeah, I have followed that site in the magazines, TV, and internet, pretty interesting. Lots of
other sites in North America that can be related to European visits BCC, Before Christoro Colombo.
It's also well known that Chinese and Japanese seafarers landed on the west coast of North America
long ago, many of the PNW First Nations people share blood with them. Then there's the recent
discovery of round headed European type skulls and skeletons in, IIRC, Washington State or Oregon.
Interesting times ahead for those of us interested in such things.

George