Re: [gardeners] Wednesday, pretty close to the garden

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:03:46 -0500

There are actually other reasons that those two women share DNA with the abos, lots of native
islanders, including aborigines were kidnapped by sailing captains and many escaped or were marooned
in odd places. Just speculation on my part of course but, feasible I think.

George