Re: [gardeners] Wednesday, pretty close to the garden

barbb@velocitus.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:23:12 -0600

I had preconceived ideas (wrong ones) about what SF was, and hadn't read
any until y'all had the discussion about it, I think on the other gardens
list.  I just borrow from the library and found that I really enjoy Card's
writings - always thought provoking, tho sometimes disturbing.  I'll
probably run out of his books this winter and be asking for more
recommendations.

Barb in Idaho