Re: [gardeners] Still no frost!

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:42:03 -0600

Yeah, my Mom had Dad dig hers up and get rid of them when the first
grandchild came along. Strange thing is she had them when I was a
toddler too. Hmmm!

I still remember when Ma Shirley, my Dad's Mom, used to dose all of us
kids in the spring with some castor oil and then a week later with cod
liver oil. Don't know which tasted worse as both were nasty and did
about the same job on my intestinal tract. Never did know why the old
people did that. She dosed the adults too if they would hold still long
enough.

George