Re: [gardeners] Still no frost!

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 08:05:08 -0600

I had surgery many years ago on my nether portions. The doctors gave me
mineral oil, lots of mineral oil. Sat up on the side of the bed one
morning and sneezed a biggg sneeze. Took three orderlies to clean up the
room. I know whereof you speak.

Another anecdote to go with yours about your Mom. When my daughter was
12 years old she looked like a grown woman. Took her somewhere with me
one day and the gentleman I was going to see said "And this is your
lovely wife I presume." My daughter flipped out that someone would think
she was married to an "old" man of 34. After that I was careful to
introduce her up front as my daughter. I guess I should mention that a
lot of southern girls go through puberty very early, my daughter at age
8, which I thought was way to early.

George