Re: [gardeners] gourd harvest

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:24:58 -0600

If you haven't had two or three types of gourds growing side by side
your seed should be true. I only plant one type at a time and they have
all had viable seed. There are a number of places that sell gourd seed
for crafts and a Google search should turn them up. The lady who started
this list used to run a gourd list too but I don't know if it's still
around.

George