Re: [gardeners] Home Again

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:09:00 -0600

I do mine in the small Tfal skillet with a little spray oil in it. Slap
it between two pieces of toast and Sleepy and I make a meal of it. Other
than leaving half our stuff behind, as in checkbook, two cameras, etc.
we did fine on the trip.

That's one of the good things about the grandsons working for UPS, stuff
was shipped at 0400 this morning, guaranteed next day delivery. Big
Brown Truck will be showing up tomorrow morning. Here's an aside: eldest
grandson is the newest driver at his UPS facility, he was averaging 40
hours straight time and 40 hours overtime up until Christmas. Young man,
22 yo, making $40.00 an hour with his overtime. He paid his truck off
today with his latest paycheck in hand. I am proud of him and his
responsible attitude toward life. That's better than any Christmas
present I could ever be given. Life is indeed good.

George