Re: [gardeners] Weather report

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:49:10 -0600

I'm about 150 miles from the mouth of the Mississippi but most of our
cold air comes from farther west than Minnesota. I suspect it comes from
around where you live but would have to call up a weather map to be
sure. I have a good friend just outside Minneapolis and she's
complaining about the cold too. She claims she just opens a bottle of my
hot sauce and it heats the house though.

George