Re: [gardeners] Starting the spring garden

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:29:51 -0600

That's a lot of food to eat that's for sure. I envy his hits from the
Forties, we have lots of music from turn of the century onward but, as a
small child, my two older sisters danced around the house a lot to big
band and forties popular music. I still like the music. The photo
collage sounds really nice. My wallpaper on the computer monitor is a
picture I took at Christmas and is entitled "My Girls." Miz Anne, our
daughter, daughter-in-law, eldest and youngest granddaughters,
granddaughter-in-law, and great-granddaughter. Seven beautiful women.

Yup, Jimmy is surely lucky.

It's getting cold here again and has been raining all night.

George, off to work