Re: [gardeners] Watching it rain, again

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:56:32 -0600

I can't abide hot tea but can live with decaf coffee. Community Coffee,
the national coffee of Louisiana, makes a decaf that tastes like real
coffee. Tea or coffee I still have to be careful of the acid content.
Some teas and coffees seem to make more acid than others, usually the
ones that taste real good. With me the real key is not overeating so I'm
careful with that. Thanks for the advice though.

George