Re: [gardeners] Re: this is spring?

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:12:19 -0600

Gadzooks! Are you sure you and Miz Anne aren't related? Her art room is
13 feet by 18 feet and has overflowed into all the other rooms of the
house. I've even offered to rent her a storage locker at the local
climate controlled place that rents such things. Some of this stuff
hasn't been unwrapped since Noah was a pup. We've been married over 42
years and you would think I would be used to it. Hah, all I want is a
flat place to eat my breakfast, drink my coffee, and read the paper.
Hah! Oh, well, it's continue to evolve or get divorced and I don't see
that happening. <BSEG>

Maybe your husband and I can start a support group for neat freaks.

George