Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V2 #1598

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:13:12 -0600

75F this afternoon, had to respond to a minor emergency involving some
of a clients equipment. Was inside a major refinery sitting on white
clam shell surrounded by white tanks and buildings. Wearing nomex
coveralls I thought I was going to drown in my own sweat. Luckily it
wasn't anything serious and the investigation only took about an hour.
Maybe spring really is here.

George