Re: [gardeners] Re:Saturday in the garden

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 20:17:18 -0600

She doesn't know it yet but I bought her Mom's Pontiac for the payoff as
my daughter is getting a new one. She'll find out on confirmation day
but I want her to sweat it first. <VBG> My own kids got used cars for
high school graduation and then were on their own.

George