Re: [gardeners] The March of Time

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:04:56 -0500

Down here you have to baby it until well established. We even have
insect critters, unidentified, that feed on the stuff.

Years ago Miz Anne and I had a whole bed of various mints. Got so unruly
I had to mow the edges once a week to keep it in check. It eventually
died out for some reason. Good thing I guess or that pasture would have
been covered by mint in the intervening 35 years. Oh yeah, the goats
loved the stuff but I never detected it in their milk.

George