Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:45:50 -0500

Good for both of you, Jim for perservering and you for being patient. I
think you're probably getting plenty of prayer assistance since the
three prayer circles here are still including you and your family. I
have strong suspicions there might be another group on the West Coast
doing the same. <VBG>

Before you know it Jim will be back shoveling snow in the nude.

George