[gardeners] Re: Eggplant, was Re: Friday in the garden

Sherryl Fawx (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:42:28 -0700

Well, I don't have any rules.  Sometimes I mix them, sometimes I chop them
up & add them to green salads or pasta salads.  Sometimes I just keep them
in the fridge for a snack.  If I'm trying to be fancy, I go for the color
variety & use red & green peppers, green & yellow squash, and of course
eggplant.  I might slice them in long strips and arrange them together on a
platter.  I offer a dressing, maybe pesto, aioli, or a vinaigrette, on the
side for those who want it.  I like them plain, myself, with steamed rice
or mashed potatoes.

Sherryl (hmm...  getting close to lunchtime here)