RE: [gardeners] virus heads-up

Jeanne L. (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:56:03 -0700

At 06:50 AM 8/21/03, you wrote:
>This morning I had 20 messages that my virus scanner deleted the virus
>from and another 10 that were bounces from others telling me I have the
>virus.  After loads of checking it is not my computer that is infected,
>but that of another that is using my address as cover.   I do hope all
>of you are virus free also.  Good luck.
>Anne in FL

Same situation here.  Sheesh!   Bouces from email addresses I've never
heard of - all of them AOL in my case.

The office that takes care of my dad's hearing aid was hit with the virus
and they've been working on  cleaning it up for days now.  They didnt wnat
to pay for the anti virus software.  Penny wise and pound foolish.

Jeanne

--

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.