Re: [tomato] What will it take?/Was:Seems insane to me

coneh@uswest.net (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:32:23 -0700

Catharine,
Appreciate your comments..I dont often come out of lurkdom,so when I do and its something of such gravity as this ,its disconcerting not to see response.Its uncomfortable to force an issue where it is unwelcome..But more important is the need for collective effort,a few have little hope to turn the tide..
You mention your also involved professionally may I ask what that might be?
At any rate your input was encouraging and commend you for your involvement..
Connie Hoy