RE: [tomato] keeping tomatoes

Dillon Family (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 05:42:06 -0600

I'm brand new to gardening, and was wondering what Bio-Vam mycorrhiza
inoculant was?  Where do you purchase it and how is it applied?  Would it
help the tomatoes grown down here in the Texas Gulf Coast?  Any help you can
give a newbie gardener is very much appreciated, TIA, and please reply to
rfdillon@hal-pc.org