Re: [tomato] mycorrhiza sales pitch goes on....and on...and on <sigh>

John Cramer (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 00:59:17 -0500

--------------173A95E9192953AC824A6C68

If you go to  http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~dmsa/Commercial.htm  you'll find a great
list of
innoculent suppliers and informational sources. (normal disclaimer)