[tomato] mycorrhiza is a better way to grow...

Thomas Giannou (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:51:45 -0800

For your information, what I posted is not a "sales pitch".   I don't expect
nor have I asked that anyone purchase anything from me.  I posted a fair
amount of information about the fact that tomato plants and several other
plants treated with Mycorrhiza inoculants can overcome environmental
stresses that would normally prohibit even trying to plant tomato's in high
temperature desert conditions.  You ignored all that, just as you also
ignored that Dr. Joe Morton, one of the leading Mycorrhiza Scientists in the
nation at the University of West Virginia, has chastised a couple of
Mycorrhiza inoculant manufacturers for their unethical practices.  Those
companies need to clean up their acts.  Then you try to lay a petty guilt
trip on me... and say "shame" for revealing their shady practices and
inferior products that you happen to support.

It seems that you are so stuck in traditional agricultural practices (which
I think should be abandoned because of their detrimental affects) that you
really are not open to any discussion of organic methods that can build up
the soil, don't pollute, and can produce healthy plants and produce well
beyond anything you have been able to accomplish to date.  You and a couple
of other people on these various garden lists seem to have a rather nasty
habit of trying to offend and intimidate everyone who comes on these lists
with new ideas that you don't happen to agree with.  I am kindly asking you
and the other two people (you know who you are) to stop doing that.  That
kind of behavior is just plain childish!  Stop it!

Regards,
Thomas Giannou
Spokane, Washington