Re: [tomato] starting fall tomatoes

Ron Hay (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 07:13:18 -0700

Hello, Justine

Here in the San Fernando Valley (Sunset 20/21) the stars of this year's show
are Burpee's Roma. It is absolutely fecund! As for out of hand tomatoes, Early
Girl and Big Girl (also Burpee) are doing fabulously....not to mention their
cherry tomato (the name of which escapes me [its name plate is completely
obscured by our HUGE epazote plant!]).  I lost count at 65 tomatoes on the
first plant in the row.

Ron

Van Nuys, CA