Re: [gardeners] Seeds and Birds

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:12:24

At 10:26 AM 1/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Margaret, I also have the population of birds, well, not the world, but at
>least of this county, in my backyard.  I have good luck seeding stuff like
>nigella (cosmos, for example) by sticking 2-3 seeds into those tiniest
>cell-packs and then transplanting.  Open seeding doesn't work: I may as
>well ring a dinner gong.
>
>George, will you scan pictures of Margaret nekkid with flaming sword and
>put them online?
>
>BTW didn't you mention that you'd do one of you, Sleepy and Anne and put it
>up on R-list?
>
>Lucinda

Don't have a scanner, luckily. Miz Anne don't like getting nekkid in
public. Doesn't bother me or Sleepy, she hasn't had her collar on in two
weeks, been running around nekkid that long. You forget that I was in the
military for years, used to shower with other guys a lot, just was careful
not to drop the soap.

George