Re: [gardeners] Garden Clubs

Barb Rothenberger (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 17:32:30 -0500

Problem was I sorta had to go - or at least FELT like it was a command
attendance.  Did I say I was the youngest one in the group as well?  Lots
of white hair.  In the south, they KNEW my husband was a yawankee, but with
me being from Missouri, they really didn't KNOW!  We were only there three
years, but it was a lovely town to reside in and we loved all the plant
material that we were able to go.  I cried as we left the gardenia bush and
camellias!