Re: [gardeners] Back to the land of the living

Liz Albrook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:59:37 +0000

George Shirley <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:

> At 04:36 PM 4/27/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >The wretched Herb Sale is OVER!!!! We sold 3000+ plants in 2 hours.
> >
> >I can now have time to a) read e-mail, b) reply to e-mail, c) sleep, d)
> >eat, e) get my garden into some sort of order.
> >
> >Catharine, who has missed you guys.
> >
> I, for one, was beginning to think the Herb Ladies had finally
> driven you into the mountains. Just a small question. Do you now
> harbor, or will you ever harbor, an intention to do another herb
> sale?

I'm taking up a collection to buy Catharine the book "When I Say No I
Feel Guilty".  If there's any left over money I will also send her
copies of "No is NOT a Four Letter Word" as well as "How to Say No"
and "Uncooperative Bullies Should Say No More Often".  I'd send her a
copy of "Using Good Friday to Insult Others" but she's already had
private tutoring on that topic.

Anyone want to contribute?

Liz