Re: [gardeners] Back to the land of the living

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:31:12 -0400

At 05:59 PM 27-04-98 +0000, you wrote:
>George Shirley <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:
>
>> At 04:36 PM 4/27/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> >The wretched Herb Sale is OVER!!!! We sold 3000+ plants in 2 hours.
>> >
>> >I can now have time to a) read e-mail, b) reply to e-mail, c) sleep, d)
>> >eat, e) get my garden into some sort of order.
>> >
>> >Catharine, who has missed you guys.
>> >
>> I, for one, was beginning to think the Herb Ladies had finally
>> driven you into the mountains. Just a small question. Do you now
>> harbor, or will you ever harbor, an intention to do another herb
>> sale?
>
>I'm taking up a collection to buy Catharine the book "When I Say No I
>Feel Guilty".  If there's any left over money I will also send her
>copies of "No is NOT a Four Letter Word" as well as "How to Say No"
>and "Uncooperative Bullies Should Say No More Often".  I'd send her a
>copy of "Using Good Friday to Insult Others" but she's already had
>private tutoring on that topic.
>
>Anyone want to contribute?
>
>Liz

Seems to me it's not worth being an Uncooperative Bully if you can't have
any fun and you obviously didn't.  I also notice that people who go calling
other s UBs are quick to disappear/forgive/etc/ when there is work to be
done.  The garden ladies did allow you to do all that work even though
you're a UB, didn't they!

I hope you swore alot and used bad language every chance you got.  I also
hope the money went for a good cause.

Lucinda