Re: [gardeners] Heatwave Tomatos and weather

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 15:23:14 -0500

Hi Catherine,
    The salsa total has now reached 21 pints and 7 qts. I didn't get the
pickles done yet. The wife came home from work last night sampled the "mild
salsa" that I had prepared especially for her, and with eyes watering gasped
for breath. So I fixed 7 qts of absolutely positively mild salsa for her. Ran
out of pint jars got to get more. Still have more tomatos, cucumbers and
squash to pick today.

Allen