Re: Garden Peas, Was Re: [gardeners] growing in Tx

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:12:30 -0500

Hi Catherine,
    Well, we finally got the rain Friday, 1.1 inches by 6:PM. The way the
weather service radio is waring about Blanco Co I suppose your mother is
getting her share in Gillispe Co too. Had a few light showers and lightning
tonight also. Judy put up 26 - 1/2 pints of jelly tonight and I put up 7 qts
of tomato sauce while watching the lightning .

Allen