Re: [gardeners] Another corn newbie question

John Harman (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:22:35 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, George Shirley wrote:

> At 12:43 PM 8/18/98 +1000, you wrote:

> >	When the tassles wither and turn brown. It also doesn't hurt to
> >peel the husk a little, and split a seed with you finger nail. If it leaks
> >out a milky sap, then it's ready.
> >
> >John
> >
> Now what would an Ozzie know about maize? Haven't heard from you in so long
> I figured you had gone for a walkabout and never came home. <VBG>
>
> George

	Know enough to know that Maize ain't Corn. :)
	Us white ozzies don't go on 'walkabout', only these strange black
	people that live in our country do that. :)

	Haven't had time to play on the list George :(

John