Re: [gardeners] fall garden

Tue, 01 Sep 1998 08:44:55

I think there's an old saying about something good comes from bad things so
Bonnie helped you out. We've had several good, ie 1-2 inch, rains in the
last month but nothing like we're used to. There are oak and pine trees
dying because of lack of rain and we've had to water the plantings very
frequently. I'm getting to old and stove up to be up on the roof cutting
trees up and trying to wade through storm waters, we will cut out quickly
if it gets bad. Don't really need to go by the bank, Miz Anne buries her
money in the back yard in a Mason jar. ;-)

George