Re: [gardeners] Good Consistency

Matt Trahan (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 10:35:54 -0400

>Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:11:40 -0400
>From: "Michael & Bambi Cantrell" <cantrell@onslowonline.net>
>Subject: Re: [gardeners] Good Consistency
>
>> Later that evening Cyn was asking if the manure was old enough and I was
>>going on about what a great consistency it had. Cyn's neice was looking at
>>me like I was nuts. <VBG>
>>
>>Matt Trahan  <matttrahan@ecsu.campus.mci.net> or <garden@juno.com>
>

>I bet y'all have wonderful dinner conversations!  ;-)
>
>Bambi
>Coastal Carolina--low 90's and high humidity.  Waiting for cooler, dryer
air to get here!
>USDA zone 8, Sunset zone 31

But of course! "Do we have to talk about this now?!" is one of our favorite
dinner phrases.
 I'm usually bringing up something semi-disgusting from the garden.
 Cyn is a retired Radiologist/Technician from a local hospital. One of her
favorite shows to 'relax' with is some emergency medicine show on TLC or
Discovery, it usually comes on just before dinner.
 Jackie will just sit there and look at us as if she's wondering where she
found the two of us. <VBG>

Matt Trahan  <matttrahan@ecsu.campus.mci.net> or <garden@juno.com>
USDA zone 8, AHS heat zone 7, Sunset zone 31, northeastern N.C.