Re: [gardeners] warm weather

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 16:16:20 -0600

Get here before Tuesday next. Forecast is 31F Tuesday morning and 26F or lower by
Wednesday morning. Should start to warm up again after that. Our winter season is
usually January and half of February but long range forecast is warmer than usual
and dryer than usual this winter, courtesy of La Nina. We got a wee bit of rain
today and it is cloudy and overcast.

Personally I could go the rest of my life without seeing snow or ice. I can drive in
both but prefer not to and don't really like getting cold.

George