Re: [gardeners] Atlas cedar

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:38:32 -0500

I like weeping trees.  We don't have room for a 150 foot tree, but it's got
to take a while to get that big, right?  I figured if it gets too big for
the yard and we're still living here we'll worry about it then.

Does that 'Mt. St. Catherine' cedar look blue?  That's what attracted us to
the blue atlas cedar.  My book says zone 7-9 for c. libani, and I could
just about throw a rock to 7, but we are in zone 6.  Seems like it would
have a chance.

David